Saturday, March 4, 2017

The REAL advantage of becoming a BEACHBODY Coach



Everybody thinks the big huge advantage of coaching is:
💰 MONEY
or
🌴 TRIPS
or
👭 COMMUNITY
or
👙 REAL, TRUE FITNESS
or
⏰ DESIGNING WHAT YOU WANT YOU DAY TO LOOK LIKE. AND THEN DOING THAT.
.
and all of those things are amazing. They truly are & I am so grateful and blessed that this is my life.
.
But there's something else that this opportunity builds and gifts you with that cannot be bought with money... and it's even more special. It comes from the inside out. It's amazing what happens in your mind when you set a small goal and accomplish it! You start to believe that you really are STRONG & CAPABLE of whatever you set your mind to.
.
✨ CONFIDENCE, SELF LOVE & PURPOSE ✨
.
Priceless.
.
I'm going to be doing a Coach Sneak Peek LIVE tomorrow morning on my page The Fit Mom Tribe. If you've been watching me & you are ready to take your own life by the horns ..... you should tune in. (I'll post the event link in the comments below.)
.
It will take heart & hard work <3
.
PS - Didn't know the photographer was snapping this but holy tricep muscle!! LOL!! I def would never have that if I hadn't signed up for this whole crazy coaching thing. I am 100% a reformed cardigan addict and now it just makes me sad to see women sweating it out all summer long because they don't want to bare their arms. (been there, done that!) I see so many people go up and down, in and out with their own fitness - as a coach you MUST be consistent. ;)

Want more info on how to become a Coach on my team? Apply HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.