Tuesday, January 10, 2017


I'm getting a little serious today because sometimes *I* need a reality check & a little extra motivation. I want you to think about the bigger picture today as you are making your meal plan for the week, shopping & maybe even prepping out your food for the week.
I absolutely believe that the FOOD you eat is either helping or harming you. A little extra fluff is a good sign that you are out of balance & although that's annoying & frustrating - it's not what keeps me up at night! I worry more about 10-20 years from now. If it was only about WEIGHT I personally would have quit a long time ago (as soon as I hit my goal) But oh my lord - I don't want to get all the things that run in my family, I don't want to be the little old lady with the walker & I don't want to be listening to the Dr say....I have something that could have been prevented. THE biggest cause of DEATH in the US is HEART DISEASE - atherosclerosis caused by factors like: unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, being overweight & smoking <--- ALL PREVENTABLE!! THATS NUTS TO ME YALL! 😱
You have a chance RIGHT NOW to change your whole life. It is my HOPE that you pick up some new habits during our time together that you take with you for the next 5, 10, 20 years. What we teach in this group is the fundamental basis of a LONG HEALTHY LIFE : a balanced, healthy diet full of fresh food; quick, effective fitness that fits into your daily schedule; and of course our top of the line supplement that ensures your body has everything it needs to run at optimal levels (all the nutrients and superfoods that our body NEEDS but we just can't get from our food) I'm asking you to give it 100%, even when it gets tough because YOU ARE WORTH IT!! 👊🏼
❤️YOU. Are. WORTH. It. 

Click HERE to apply to join The Fit Tribe 

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I've Moved . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates