Friday, December 30, 2016


I've got a sick baby over here and I keep forgetting what day of the week it is (#teamnoalarmclock) but I just have to share this cauliflower non-recipe. You just slice it up, drizzle it with olive oil & season with salt & pepper. Bake at 400 until the edges brown (flip it over once midway) and Oh my gosh I could eat the whole pan! I don't even LIKE cauliflower but this is 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 #noms

What's your favorite way to eat cauliflower?

Ps if you've messaged me about January Fit Tribe - I'm responding as fast as I can! It's going to be EPIC!! If you haven't reached out yet, but you are ready to crush goals apply HERE.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I've Moved . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates