Tuesday, December 27, 2016

It is hard to believe that I have wrapped up my 7th Beachbody program, Core De Force! This fitness program is only 30 days long and it goes by so quickly. I don't know about you but the older I get the faster time goes by and this program has been no different.


I have seen some surprising changes in my body during this Core de Force journey and I feel like I have a good grip on who this program would be great for. Overall I have leaned out in my waist, toned my arms and shoulders, and added an inch to my booty. Every move in this program engages your core without sit ups and crunches. My diastasis recti makes it difficult for me to do some of the more traditional ab exercises but this program gave me the definition and improved core strength that I really need after 2 50+ pound pregnancies and 2 c-sections. Overall - I did not see the scale move much - I lost 2 pounds which is a lot when you don't have much to lose but I lost inches and gained definition.

One thing I love about this program is that you do not need any equipment whatsoever. When I first started trying to lose the 60+ pounds I gained during my second pregnancy I did not have ONE piece of exercise equipment. I actually think that's pretty funny now that I have been a successful health and fitness coach for two years and this is my full time job but hey, we all have to start somewhere, and I had to start with NO equipment.

Overall, this program makes you feel tough - it is a badass workout + self defense class rolled into one!

Are you thinking about trying Core de Force? Are you ready for results? 
Click HERE to apply to join The Fit Tribe!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Fit Mom Tribe . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates