Friday, October 14, 2016


For the last 10 days I've been following a strict no processed food, no dairy, no meat, no caffeine, no WORKOUTS, vegan detox diet.
And I hated every single second of it. 
I take that back. It was not ALL bad. I slept like a baby and my skin cleared up. And I did find one or two yummy recipes that I will keep in my rotation.
But in over two years this is the first time I have ever felt like I was on a 'diet' and it goes against everything I stand for and believe in. 
I want to feel FUELED - not hungry.
I want to EAT my vegetables - not take them as a ground up powder.
I want to feel STRONG after a workout - not too weak to do one.
I want to look forward to DELICIOUS healthy meals - not dread meals with ingredients I can't even pronounce. (wakame seaweed anyone?)
I want wiggle room in my meal plan for things that I LOVE. I want steady improvement + fulfillment & happiness. I want progress, not perfection.
I want HOLISTIC health from what I eat and drink - not pill after pill. 
So I'm DONE with the Ultimate Reset. I'm sure it is a great program for very specific customer, but I am not that person. I'm going back to what works best for ME. 30 minute EMPOWERING workouts + an 80/20 meal plan full of food that tastes good AND makes me feel good.
Does MY program sound like something that would help you reach your goals and feel AMAZING? I've seen it work a time or two ;) Email me at hbogerhooker@gmail.com and let's do it together. We start October 24th.
'The truth reveals itself when you look inside your own heart.'

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I've Moved . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates