Wednesday, October 12, 2016

As I am finishing up week 1 of the Ultimate Reset I can't help but be proud of how far I've come in just a few days time. I went from starting this program kind of half-heartedly to wanting to really go all in just to see how it all works. In just a weeks time I have:
  • quit drinking coffee
  • cut meat out of my diet
  • gone dairy free
  • i haven't missed any of the Ultimate Reset supplements
Those are HUGE for me!! And honestly - none of those are likely to stick long term but I am proud of myself for sticking to this diet for any amount of time because it is definitely the hardest program I've done so far. 

Cutting Out Coffee
This is the one thing that I thought I would not be able to do, but I have found a hot tea that has a surprisingly similar taste. It is called Dandelion tea. It is not as acidic as coffee, it doesn't give you the artificial energy jolt like coffee does, and it is actually really healthy for you! 

Cutting Out Meat
Meat Free is pretty easy honestly. I'm not a huge meat eater - mostly chicken. The Ultimate Reset meals are so tasty and flavorful that I don't even really miss the meat.

Going Dairy Free
I don't miss milk - but I do miss cheese & yogurt.

Ultimate Reset Supplements
The supplements for this week were Mineralize, Optimize, Power Greens & Soothe.

Overall this week I will admit that I have felt hungry, bloated, and grumpy!! This is a very different diet than one that I am used to! Overall it has not been my favorite!! But I just keep trying to remind myself of why I am doing it.

My goals with the Ultimate Reset are to improve my skin, see how diet changes can affect my mood - I have struggled with depression and anxiety for many years, I would love to see more definition in my lower abs and lower back. I want to restore my alkilinity for greater bone health.

Here is my Meal Plan for the Ultimate Reset Week 1:
And here are my Final Results from Week 1:

I am down 2.4 pounds! I am happy with that because I was not expecting a major loss. I don't think my pictures look any different but I am going to continue with this program because I committed to it and I want to see what I am capable of!

Get FREE fitness and nutrition advice, Sign UP to have ME as your free COACH!! Click HERE

Follow me on Facebook & Instagram

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Fit Mom Tribe . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates