Sunday, October 2, 2016

Because I am 'in between' programs right now I have been using Beachbody On Demand to get in my daily workout. I really do love it & I think it's one of the best (& most underrated) products that we currently offer! Beachbody on Demand is a membership that allows you to access full workout programs, nutrition guides, workout calendars, and a custom meal planner with printable recipes and meal plans.

My absolute favorite part of Beachbody On Demand is the Challenge Du Jour which is a different daily workout every morning. Sometimes I like to follow that as my workout program because it is something fresh, new & completely different every single day.

Beachbody on Demand is also available as an app - so I can pull it up on my phone from anywhere with wifi.

This week I have enjoyed workouts from Brazil Butt Lift & P90x2.  You can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Beachbody on Demand right here: Beachbody on Demand 30 Day Free Trial

Here's a look at my week:

Sunday CHORES! Hank & Dad are playing, Lilly has a friend over & I'm catching up on about a week and a half of laundry. ☹️ I'm rewarding myself with my favorite trash TV. I only let myself watch it if I'm folding laundry🙈#bravotv #realhousewives Which one is your favorite?
Monday - 
When you look back on your journey, you can see that the days of extreme weakness have been some of your most precious times because they draw you closer to Him & redirect your path! 🙌🏼 #amen🙏 #onmyheart
Monday mornings are for organizing my week! The kiddos are back in school & I try to make good use of the full 2.5 hours that I am kidless! I have people tell me that they want to, but they don't have time or that they can't imagine leading a team as big as mine - but I didn't start out like this! I started with just little old me & as my business has grown slowly & organically I have created systems & learned what works for me & my life. I am not an organized person by nature but I have learned to be more so over the last two years! 😂 I ALWAYS try to work harder, not smarter & I share all of that with my team. If you want it bad enough you make it work! #widn

There aren't TONS of healthy fast food options but they are out there! The honey mustard grilled chicken wrap from Bo's is one of my go tos on crazy busy days... 😉  #bojangles #healthyfastfood #21dayfixapproved ❤️💛💚🔘
Seriously fun stability ball circuit I did this morning! I have no idea why a stability ball makes working out more fun, but it does! 😂 I did each move 5x & I did 3 rounds. 👍🏼👊🏼 #letsgetit #stabilityball #homeworkouts #igfitclub



Repeat after me... 😉 Do you start your day with affirmations? I've been doing it for about 6 months and I've got to say.....I'm a HUGE BELIEVER in that what you tell YOURSELF is important!! What did you tell yourself this morning? Was it positive or negative? 👊🏼

Get FREE fitness and nutrition advice, Sign UP to have ME as your free COACH!! Click HERE


Follow me on Facebook & Instagram 

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Fit Mom Tribe . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates