Add this to your meal plan for next week!
5 bell peppers, hollowed out
2 cups cooked rice
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 can corn, drained
½ onion, diced
1 can beans, drained
½ cup diced tomatoes
½ cup salsa
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup chicken stock
1. In a bowl, mix the rice, salt, pepper, corn, onion, beans, tomatoes, and salsa.
2. Place the bell peppers hollowed side up into a 7-quart slow cooker. Cut the bottoms of the peppers if needed to help them stand up better.
3. Fill peppers halfway with rice mixture, then sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese.
4. Fill to the top with rice mixture and top with the remaining cheese.
5. Pour chicken stock into the bottom of the slow cooker.
6. Cook on high for 4 hours.
Find more real food recipes on my Facebook page using the Hashtag #hhfitfood & on my Real Food Recipes page.