Wednesday, August 17, 2016

How to Make a Healthy Smoothie

How to make a healthy smoothie! I've been making smoothies forever - since 2012 when I started making them for my then 'picky toddler' who is now a world-class eater eight year old! No, seriously - she will try anything! Haha!

Because I've experimented with a  lot of different smoothies, creating a lot of my own recipes along the way - I've been able to come up with a pretty standard baseline to create a yummy smoothie.

3 Cups of Fresh or frozen fruit
2 Cups of Juice or Almond Milk
1 Cup of Yogurt, Ice, Frozen Yogurt, etc to make it thick and creamy!

It tastes great everytime! Once you get the basics down its pretty easy to customize it and add in extras.

I hope this chart that I made helps you whip up a quick, healthy breakfast or snack and get out the door.

Cheers!

Get FREE fitness and nutrition advice, Sign UP to have ME as your free COACH!! Click HERE

Follow me on Facebook & Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.